EFFECTIVE DATE: DECEMBER, 2023
The Suite Xchange, LLC (“The Suite Xchange”, “us”, “we” or “our”) understands the right of
visitors and users of our website (tsxconsign.com) and our apps (The Suite Xchange iOS and
Android Apps). to have their privacy protected. We are committed to protecting the identities
as well as personal information from disclosure to third parties, and we are committed to
upholding the expectation of our users of limited exceptions to protection of their privacy.
maintained, and disclosed.
By using the Website and/or Apps or otherwise providing us with information, you consent to
the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information and other information
disclosed, then we may not be able to provide you with access to our Website or Apps or other
information, how we process it, how it is stored and to whom it is disclosed.
changes or updates the date and time in which it shall become effective is immediately upon
those changes being made and posted. Therefore, we encourage visitors and users to check
frequently for any updates or changes to this policy and how we continue our efforts in
protecting your personal information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When visiting or using our Website or mobile application, and using these applications for any
reason including, registering, placing an order, listing an item(s) for sale and any other services
or features that may become available via use of the Website or Apps we may collect your
name, phone number, postal address, email address and Internet Protocol (IP) address. The
use of personal information we collect allows you to access and use our site, register, process
requests and orders, recognize you when you return to our site, communicate with you (via
email or mail via newsletters, alerts, reminders and events) and technical support. We may use
personal information to prevent, detect, and mitigate fraudulent, counterfeit, or illegal
activities. We may use personal information to improve our user experience. We may use
personal information to process payments. We may use your personal information to
unsubscribe you from receiving future communications from us except account status or order
We may also collect non-personal information about you including browser type, Internet
Service Provider (ISP), website referring/exit pages platform type, date and time stamp and
other information related to your use of the Website and Apps. We may also receive
information from third parties such as public websites and social media platforms.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your browser when you visit our website or Apps
which would then allow us to recognize your browser. This helps us make your experience with
our services more tailored to you. Based on your interest’s cookies let you navigate between
pages efficiently while remembering your preferences, username and password, letting you
keep merchandise in your shopping cart and giving us feedback on how we are performing
while improving your experience.
HOW TO CONTACT US
email@example.com or contact us at:
The Suite Xchange LLC
3463 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
If you are a resident of California and if you wish to submit a request to exercise your
consumer rights under the CCPA (see below for explanation), you may contact us via email
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice for California Residents (“California Privacy Notice”) is a supplement to
State of California as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations.
The Suite Xchange adopts this California Privacy Notice to comply with the California Consumer
Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and any defined terms as used herein shall have the same
meaning as defined terms in the CCPA.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Suite Xchange collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is
capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with, directly or indirectly, a
particular consumer or household (“personal information”). The CCPA refers to certain
categories of information, which we have listed below and indicated whether we have or not
collected personal information under these categories within the last twelve (12) months:
· Identifiers – A real name, alias, postal address, IP address, email address, account name,
or other similar identifiers.
· Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal.
Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) - A name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address,
telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number,
insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number,
credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical
information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this
category may overlap with other categories.
· Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law - Age (40 years or
older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender
expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
· Commercial information - Records of personal property, products or services purchased,
obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
· Biometric information - Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics,
or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information,
such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other
physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
· Internet or other similar network activity - Browsing history, search history, information
on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
· Geolocation data - Physical location or movements.
· Sensory data - Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
· Professional or employment-related information - Current or past job history or
· Inferences drawn from other personal information - Profile reflecting a person’s
preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes,
intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
· Household Information - Information pertaining to household age, estimated income
identifier, number of persons in household, number of cars owned, household college
education, dwelling type, among other information capable of being linked to a household.
WHERE WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We obtain the above-listed categories of personal information from one or more of the below
· Directly from you throughout our relationship, including when you sign up for, and/or
use, our products, services, website or apps
· Directly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or
interactions with our advertisers.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use, or disclose to a third party(including service providers and their parties to who
you or your agents authorize us to disclose your information in connection with services we
provide to you, your personal information for business or commercial purposes. We may also
use or disclose the personal information for one or more of the following business purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;.
· To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, mobile apps products, and
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;.
· To process your requests, transactions, payments and prevent transactional fraud;.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate
and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;.
· To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service
offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our websites,
third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);.
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, software, systems,
networks, products, services, databases other technology assets, and business;.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and
improve our websites, mobile apps, products, and services;.
· To manage our relationship with you or your business;.
· To develop new ways to meet our clients’ needs and to grow our business, for example
by seeking client feedback or sharing our market research;.
· To develop and carry out marketing activities in order to keep our clients informed about
our products and services;.
· To develop and manage our brand;.
· To respond to requests by law enforcement and our regulators and as may otherwise be
required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth
in the CCPA.
NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information
ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION RIGHTS
If we collect personal information about you, you have the right subject to certain exceptions
defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that we disclose to
you, certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the
past 12 months. Once we received and verify your consumer request, we will disclose to you:
The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
· Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The categories of personal information that each recipient received.
· The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws
and regulations, to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected
from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request we will
delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records.
Your deletion request may be denied if the information is necessary for us or our service
· Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a
good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of
our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal
activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
· Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech
rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public
interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's
deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you
previously provided informed consent;
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based
on your relationship with us;
· Comply with a legal obligation; or
· Otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible
with the context in which you provided it.
You have a right to not be discriminated against by a business for exercising any of your rights
under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
· Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting
discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different
level or quality of goods or services.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
Upon receipt of a verifiable request from you to access or delete your personal information we
shall promptly take steps to disclose and deliver or delete as applicable, free of charge to you,
the personal information in accordance with Cal. Civil Code §1798.100 (d). Please note that
only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act
on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. To be a
verifiable consumer request, the request must:
· Provide information sufficient to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about
· We collected personal information or an authorized representative; and Describe your
request with detail sufficient to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUESTS AND RECEIPT OF INFORMATION
Upon receiving your verifiable request, we will confirm receipt within (10) business days and
let you know why you should expect a response. Within forty-five (45) days from the day that
we receive your verifiable request we will respond. If additional time is required, we shall
provide to you with an explanation the additional time required which can be an additional
You will receive within the given time frame a written response by mail or electronically. The
disclosures we provide will cover only the twelve (12) month period preceding the verifiable
ADDITONAL CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Websites or Apps operated by The Suite Xchange currently do not respond to “Do Not Track”
(DNT) signals or similar mechanisms. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section §
1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain
information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct
marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, you can email
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “My California Privacy Rights” in the Subject line.